“Hope is not a plan…and it shouldn’t be plan B…but it is every plan C that has ever been made.”
Our clients have many worries. We discuss them when they come to our office for their first consultation and again when life changes the rules on them. Our job is to make sure we have a comprehensive plan that can see you through the ups and downs of life. We want to give you peace of mind that you have considered what might happen to you and your family and that you have a real plan to deal with those worries, not just hope.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Will my assets and income run out before I make it to the finish line? Will I become a burden to my family?
- I worry about the unknown. Will I lose everything it’s taken me a lifetime to earn?
- What happens if I get sick? Will I have enough to make it through?
- Am I getting the advice I need? Am I asking the right questions so that my family is protected in the future if I am no longer here?
- My son-in-law is a spender. When I’m gone, will my money go down his rathole?
- I want to leave something to my grandchildren. I don’t want their parents to spend it all before it gets to them.
- I am worried that I will leave behind a mess.
- I have a big IRA but I will pay a bucketload of taxes if I have to get it out to cover my living expenses or healthcare. What can I do?
- I worry that my kids will fight it out when I’m gone. Two are fine with each other – but Jerry doesn’t get along with anyone and thinks he should get more than the others.
- How can I make sure my special needs child will have the care I want him or her to have if I am too sick or die?
- What do I need to know to make an estate plan? I don’t think I have enough money to make some big plan, but what I have I want to go to my family, not Uncle Sam or a nursing home!
If any of these are familiar or you said to yourself, “I worry about that, too!”, you need a plan.
Come to a free, informational workshop to hear about what you can do.
Learn how planning can help protect your life savings from being lost.
Contact us today to signup and attend a free seminar.