Workshop Attendees: Covid-19 Readiness
We want you to know that your health and safety are top priorities for us at Cooper, Adel, Vu, as we all try to cope with the evolving news about the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Here is what we are doing to protect you when you attend our workshops:
- We are closely monitoring the situation and taking the actions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local health officials.
- We ask that you stay home if you have any symptoms of coughing or fever. We will be happy to see you at the next workshop or we will book a free consultation with you.
- Before you arrive at the workshop, and after you leave, we use disinfectants on all surfaces such as tables and chairs. All of our staff has been instructed to follow the CDC guidelines to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Please know that we are taking all recommended steps to ensure your health and safety while you are attending our workshops.
Now, more than ever before, you should have your ducks in a row. It is the trying times that test our plans.
We will discuss how to get your ducks in a row if …
- You are not sure your emergency legal kit is enough? If it includes a Power of Attorney, what kind do you have and is it powerful enough?
- You are in the hospital – who can make medical decisions for you if you are too sick to express your own wishes?
- Your employment is disrupted – are you taking advantage of tax opportunities?
- You are sick and have a special needs child who needs care?
- You pass away unexpectedly – will your loved ones be supported?
- Your existing planning documents named beneficiaries or trustees who are out of favor with you now or are having problems like divorce? Have you checked them lately – are they up to date?
- You are at home with time on your hands – are you using your time wisely to get your affairs in order?
We also suggest that you make a seminar reservation in advance, since in order to provide a safe experience, we are limiting the attendance as recommended by public health officials.